Virtual Reality Game
• Where? Japanese environment
• When? Feudal Japan.
• What happened? The world we knew has become completely paper . It has become a pop-up (drop-down book). The stage elements and the props will be FLAT and while the enemies will imitate a VOLUMETRIC origami.
• About us? A human samurai, it has not yet been transformed into paper.
• Who do we fight against? Fantastic creatures of the Japanese tradition inspired by their representation in the ukiyo-e (traditional Japanese woodcuts).
• What do we do? We will cut enemies and prizes and divert projectiles by swiping.
• It is a challenging game that requires knowledge of mechanics. Both graphics and art will always be at the service of mechanics in a way that brings them closer to the everyday, facilitating their learning and credibility.
• The player must feel in a world of plausible paper and very attractive. We want to generate in the player the curiosity to see what will be next with what is found.
• The game must transmit delicacy but always with great dynamism : feeling of running, cuts of enemies, scenario that unfolds in our path, projectiles, VFX, etc.